I mean who really doesn’t dig Instagram nowadays?
Not only do I love Instagram for the obvi socializing aspects, seeing friends/coworkers/ family you haven’t seen in a while? Pero. I also use it as on online portfolio & I too personally use it for all sorts of inspiration.
Kinda like when people to go on Pinterest & they open up boards? bueno; I do the same but on Instagram. Save tons of things. Just like Pinterest I save little boards for myself such as #ootd’s, sounds i want to use for reels, nail inspiration, glams inspo.
I really enjoy that they started with the organized saved images option; cause before it was a mess to find things before!
(here’s a quick glance at my actual saved goodies)
That being said; I follow a good amount of people on IG, There’s a few accounts that not only show up often on my feed because I’m always liking their photos haha (that’s the way ig works) but also because I admire their work ethic and their overall page’s aesthetic.
In no particular order…. wrapping this year. Let’s also finish off with this “10 Beauty influencers you should totally be following as per me list haha!
1. Prissy – @thefashionmuse_ a huge fan of Prissy’s page! I’ve been following her page for quite some time! Her page is incredibly aesthetically beautiful as well as her style is amazing chic meets casual grungy i unno awesomeness (a few saved #ootd inspo from her page no doubt), Prissy is a proud latina, stays present and continues sharing and spreading awareness on her platform!! Ahy I have numerous positive things to say about @thefashionmuse_ page. If you haven’t checked her out yet? You’ve been sleeping.
2. Joanne – @jojomartistry I have so many awesome things to say about Jo! I actually got to meet Jo working on a reality TV show both her and I worked on and I knew then that she was an amazing artist. You guys have to go see her stuff! Her work is clean, very editorial and makes me so happy every time one of her photos shows up on my feed! Go JO Go!!
3. Alex –@alexgonzglam – How can I make a list with people that influence me and not mention Alex!! Alex besides being an amazing makeup artist? Alex is honestly is my go-to whenever I’m thinking about making a new beauty purchase, if I need help depotting my kit? (she’s a depotting queen), if I need any type of makeup advice,? I highly respect Alex’s artistic opinion. She’s extremely insightful and her makeup opinion to me is top-tier! love you!
4. YEYA – @makeupbyyeya I don’t know about you guys; but there’s like some artists I can sit there for hours just at admiring their work, and the blend? Blend is everything to me! Yeah? bueno, that’s how I feel about Yeya! haha I started following her a few years ago & not only am I a fan? Man her work is So good! I would love to take one of her classes when I have some down time in California. I think she’s a phenomenal artist she grinds hard she’s also Latina! Hello! go check her out!
5. Des @thegirltrap__ I found out about Destinie when I was on the only search for an amazing nail artist , local & that understood my odd quirky requests lol! Destinie is extremely talented, she’s creative, her vibes is so sweet, she’s very detailed takes her time, has about every nail goody that you can think of ,flexible and hello her studio is all pink and girlie too?!? yessss!
6. Gaby – @gabyteemua – So; I’m sure you’ve seen Gaby’s IG before or her amazing cosmetic line Alamar Cosmetics but truth be told I’ve been a fan of Gaby ever since I met her a few years ago at boxycharm. She too is Latina & proud (you can see this also through out her cosmetic line) an amazing makeup artist & she’s also a Pisces ha & overall I’m just super proud of everything that she’s been doing the past couple years!
LOOK at her!! Her line made it to TARGET!!!! YES YES YES! GO GABY!!
7. Ani @vanitymakeup – I’ve been following her page for I don’t know, p vanitymakeup is probably one of the first pages I actually ever followed on Instagram haha and tbh I am gravitated a lot towards her page because I think she’s a phenomenal makeup artist I appreciate the way that she does side by side different looks her page; is very identifiable if you dig makeup artistry. Ani inspires artistically me a whole bunch!
8. Alyssa @alyssamarieartistry – I most definitely cannot make a list of beauty influencers & not add Alyssa’s page! Honestly, I’m obsessed with all her content! Alyssa’s fashion style? her blending skills? her artistic creativity? what a phenomenal artist! Aesthetically awesome! If you haven’t checked her out I don’t know where you been!
9. Jenny @es_jenny_solares – Oh my God…. I love her page! Besides being super funny Jenny is extremely creative and also does beauty reviews! Going to her page always brings a smile on my face she’s also incorporates both English and Spanish and to most of her videos! LOVE! LOVE LOVE!
10. Alejandra @makeupartistale – So let me tell you about Ale! Manifestation is mad real. I had been following her account for quite some time! Not only is she a great artist, talented to the gawds latina, momma, business owner, teacher, cosmetic line owner omg so many checkmarks yassss. Either which way; I’ve always wanted to meet her…bueno fast forward to a few years later, we both got booked for a TV promo in which we were working with different artists & bueno when I finally had a down time? I had a serious groupie moment, ran up to her! Let her know how happy I was to finally meet her haha! Ever since then there’s not a carpet I’ve worked that’s she’s not there and of course I get mad happy to see her ha!
Huge fan of her line but especially her brushes! Check them out here
Thanks so much for checking out my list of 10 Beauty influencers I believe you should totally be checking out on Instagram!
These are ladies that I truly admire and I think you guys would really enjoy their accounts!
If you guys want to check out my Instagram I’ll link at below & stay posted for weekly blog entries!
↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓
↓ ↓ ↓ ↓