What’s that one cosmetic product you can’t live without?
Ha! I get asked this question asked so frequently by my clients. It’s a real hard question to answer for a makeup junkie being that I go through phases of obsessions, I’ll explain.
For the past 2 months I’ve been obsessed with blush and highlighters. In the past 2 months I would say I have purchased a highlighter/bronzer/blush every week (no lie). There’s something about a blush I’m really drawn too lately lol.
This weekend I went to target to pick up some toiletries and of course I had to stop by the cosmetic section (even thou I had told myself I wasn’t going to buy anything but my toiletries). I ended purchasing an Elf Baked Blush in the color Pinktastic which is very similar to Mac’s Mineralized Skinfinish in Soft & Gentle but with a slight hint of Pink.
I would say if Nars Blush Orgasm and Mac Mineralized Skinfinish in Soft & Gentle had a baby, it would be this color hands down!
Either way getting back to my point. LOL
I go through phases, before my highlighter/bronzer/blush phase I was having a foundation phase and before the foundation phase I was having a concealer phase so on and so forth. All my phases tend to last about 2 -3 months each. I guess until I find the “one” or until I feel I’ve has enough (which is never).
With that being said I think it’s only fair to say this makeup junkie can’t live without just one makeup product.
So to be honestly correct here’s a list of Makeup Products with brands I can’t live without in no particular order.
- MAC – Eye Brow Pencil – Brunette http://www.maccosmetics.com/product/shaded/149/263/Eye-Brows/index.tmpl
- Sephora – Retractable Brow Pencil – Waterproof in Soft Charcoal http://www.sephora.com/retractable-brow-pencil-waterproof-P286513
- MAC – Pro Longwear Waterproof Brow Set – Quiet Brunette http://www.maccosmetics.com/product/shaded/149/30804/Products/Eyes/Brow/Pro-Longwear-Waterproof-Brow-Set/index.tmpl
- Chanel – Soleil Tan de Chanel – Bronzing Makeup Base http://www.chanel.com/en_US/fragrance-beauty/Makeup-Bronzer-SOLEIL-TAN-DE-CHANEL-88673
- NYC – Color Wheel Mosaic Face Powder – All Over Bronze Glow http://newyorkcolor.com/products/face/powder/color-wheel-mosaic-face-powder
- Kat Von D – Everlasting Blush – Wish http://www.sephora.com/everlasting-blush-P377539
- Estee Lauder – Lucidity Translucent Pressed Powder – 03 Medium http://www.esteelauder.com/product/644/2115/Product-Catalog/Makeup/Face/Powders/Lucidity/Translucent-Pressed-Powder
- Dior – Diorshow Mascara – 090 Catwalk Black http://www.sephora.com/diorshow-mascara-P40404
- MAC- Lustreglass – Love Nectar http://www.maccosmetics.com/product/shaded/166/707/Lustreglass/index.tmpl
- L’oreal – True Match Lumi – W5 http://www.ulta.com/ulta/browse/productDetail.jsp?productId=xlsImpprod4480167
The listed products are actually in my daily makeup bag that I take everywhere with me. Of course when I want to go for a vavavoom glam I add much more items to my list lol. But the 10 products listed above are the products I usually run out of the fastest.
Would love to hear what are your favorite products!
*Please note none of these products are being sponsored and these are all my true and honest opinions.